The drink vending machine occupies most of the vending machine industry, most of which adopt serpentine cargo lanes. It is irreplaceable in the unmanned beverage retail, which is chosen by the beverage giants such as Uni-President Group and Pepsi Group. Here is a brief introduction to the advantages and disadvantages of the serpentine cargo channel.
1) The stuck rate is low. When selling common bottled or canned drinks, the product is rarely jammed, which is determined by its shipping method. The merchandise piles up like bullets in a magazine and slips from the delivery port below. The low-stuck rate means that customers have a good purchasing experience and operators have lower operating labor costs.
2) The space utilization is high, the products are stacked one after another, and the piles are dense, which means the same size models can hold more drinks.
3) It is more energy-saving and electricity-saving. The cargo lane and beverages are surrounded by the heat preservation layer inside the vending machine made by the vending machine factory, which has a good heat preservation effect and can save electricity when cooling in summer or heating in winter.
1) The technical threshold is high, the processing is complicated, and the cost is high. At present, there are thousands of different sheet metal parts in the serpentine cargo lane of a beverage vending machine for sale. The direct open model cost is high, and the risk of research and development increases; thus, the probability of failure is high. Once the research and development fail, the small-scale manufacturer will go bankrupt. It is why there are only a few manufacturers are capable of developing beverage machines with serpentine cargo conveyors in the entire vending machine industry.
2) It can only sell bottled and canned drinks (in fact, it is not a disadvantage. Special machines have more obvious advantages in selling specific products. Snacks and other small commodities should be sold on the spring cargo lane).
3) It requires professional training for people to learn to use it, and the structure is more complicated.